1.30.2011

Sunday Silly Sunday

Today I had a chance to catch up with two of my girlfriends, which was a real treat since we haven't all hung out together in for-ev-er.  Work conflicts and life changes have a way of doing that I suppose!  We met for a late lunch/early dinner and had so much fun catching up and kidding around.  Food and friends are always a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

me 2, me, me 3 (me 3 is really me!)

Admittedly not the best photo quality (thanks crackberry!) but that's our little goofy trio.  We all worked together starting about 7 years ago, and since JKP was the first to start at our job she signed everything "me."  When RMC came along, she started signing things as "me 2,"  so for obvious numerical reasons I became "me 3!"  I think it was our love of crafting that was the intial glue that bonded us together, but our overall silliness definitely cemented the friendship!

I hope you had a fun weekend!  Back with a little pre-cupid day post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment