1.28.2011

Project 52 - Week 4

This week I offer up finished object photos of a project referenced in an earlier post.  I completed the knitting a couple of weeks ago, but have not sewn on the buttons for two very good reasons.  One, I didn't have black thread (it's in a plastic tote awaiting the move--what was I thinking packing the craft items first?!?).  Two, I was busy working on January birthday gifts and felt those were more important to finish.

In other words...just pretend the buttons are attached!





I couldn't resist taking photos of the buttons on both a black and white backgound.  I love how they change depending on the backdrop and how the light reflects off of them.  I'd better get sewing so I can wear my beautiful neckwarmer while the weather still permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment