1.08.2011

New Year, New Journey

Do you ever have the feeling that your life is destined for great things, happy times?  I do.  Always have since I was a kid.  Maybe it was because my dad always told me that I could be whatever I wanted and I think on some level I've always believed it.  I think a large part of me believes I can profoundly affect the lives of people for the better, and as a young person I thought I could save the world.  However, as I've gotten older I've discovered that perhaps doing something meaningful for those close to me is just as important as saving the planet.

So, to that end this blog is dedicated to the people and things I love most.  I hope that you enjoy the ramblings, the photos, and the crafts.  And the journey too, can't forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment