2.09.2011

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Well, more like a phone call from my sister at 3:30 in the morning.  Now, when my phone rings at that hour I immediately wonder what's wrong...In this case there was so much that was sooo right.  S-N-O-W.  Yep, I said it.  Last Friday, February 4th, actual snow came from the sky.  And even though it was mostly ice with only about a half-inch of recordable powder, I will victoriously take it.


worth the frozen fingers

nice penmanship!

it has to be snow if it's falling from the sky

crunchy little crystals
 
my yarn has never seen snow


others also ventured out to play

Since the city was shut down for half the day, I worked from home and enjoyed the crazy-frosty weather.  I also had the pleasure of finishing R's Valentine's Day scarf.  I can't believe I finally get to see him next week and wrap it around him myself!  That is going to be the absolute best. 

I also began work on a fun little something that I will wear for Cupid's day, and take on my business trip so I can show it to R.  It's pink and more girly than I'm normally into, but it was a quick and fun project.  More on that soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment